Friday, August 15, 2008

The internet, she is full of bees

Okay, so I'm not going to talk about bees. Instead, at the behest of a friend, I am going to explain to you situations in which I think racism is comedy.

Scenario 1:

Black guy: You there! You opened your door into my car and scratched the paint on purpose! You did it because I am black!
White guy: Sir, I have never seen you before in my life.
Black guy: I'm calling my lawyer!

Scenario 2:
Hispanic woman: Excuse me sir, can you tell me how to get to the bank buildling?
White guy in suit: Why do you assume I know where all the banks are? Is it because I'm a white guy in a suit? You assume I'm some big shot just because of my race? SCREW YOU, I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY IN THE BANK!
Hispanic woman: Thanks;I'll just ask that cop over there.

Scenario 3:
White guy in airport to wife: Gosh honey, look at all the terr'rists!
Iranian wife: I hate you.

1 comment:

Chappaboogie said...

I'm sorry you hate minorities.