Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Greasylicious

With only a couple of days left in January, I realize I've neglected my blog. I'm bad at blogs. But here goes.

Do you enjoy the delicious foodstuffs known as Chicken Carbonara? It comes in sandwich form from Quizznos, and a little while ago, I discovered its best form yet. Pizza.

A local place known as Rocco's Wood Fired Pizza specializes in weird pizzas, one of which is my favorite Chicken Carbonara. It's got chicken, bacon, onions, and a cheesy alfredo-y sauce that's just to die for. It's so full of grease, but it is a good treat every once in awhile. Rocco's also boasts some other interesting flavors, including a salmon-topped wonder called Spago. My friends tried that one and seemed to give it favorable lip-smacks as they devoured it, so I'll go ahead and recommend that as well. I haven't really got anything else to report. I only thought of it because the last leftovers were my lunch today! Mmmmm.

Happy eating!

No comments: