Friday, May 9, 2008

Oh yeah, my ME blog...

I've been so busy lately it's hard to focus on anything! LET'S GLOOVY!

So I have now finished three "TheGirlNerd" podcasts. I'm excited about being TheGirlNerd. Now I need to figure out how to get listeners. There are anime podcasts that have been around a LOT longer than me, and who have more than just the one cohost. What I need to do is get a roommate or boyfriend or something who likes anime, and who I can goad into doing the podcast with me and Alex. Hmmmm.... HMMMMMM....

ALSO I have an audition with Funimation on Monday night for a voice acting opportunity (I mentioned it last time) and I am what you might call beside myself with excitement. I'm putting myself on a weekend voice regimen to ensure optimum voice quality. ::science::

I think I'm the only dork on the planet who hasn't seen freakin Iron Man yet, but with any luck I'll be going tomorrow night with some pals! I am going to try to focus on my last 2.5 hours of work. BYE!

No comments: