Monday, April 28, 2008

I've been busy lately! After receiving the news that my friend was leaving her husband, most of my friends decided that said husband needed cheering up, so I spent way too much time with a beer in my hand over the last week. I need to find a bar as awesome as Gingerman, but with regular alcohol selections. Beer is tasty, but a bit filling.

Friday I saw that Jet Li/Jackie Chan movie (I refuse to care enough to remember the title), and Saturday I spent 5 ish hours wandering around at Scarborough Faire. It was as interesting and weird as ever. I think I was most entertained by the acrobat dude. Dan something or other. He had a couple of particularly amusing statements that had me giggling uncontrollably. "There are only a few performers in the world who do this stunt. Two of them are little Chinese fellows. The only difference between them and me is that they don't have a choice!" Teehee!

So anyway, after that, I joined my friends at Gingerman. What started out as just a few friends turned into 3 tables full of people.

The real news, however, is that I might have an "in" to the world of voice acting, or at least an "in" to the world of anime distribution. Wish me luck!

That's all for today. Seeya!

No comments: