Thursday, April 10, 2008

Oh the Meat-manity!

Yay! I forgot to post about this earlier, but I've had an exciting dining experience!

As you may or may not know, everyone's good friend Russ came back from Japan last week. By way of reintroduction to Fat American Society, my friends and I decided to take him to Texas de Brazil. If you don't have a clue what that is, allow me to simplify with a picture.

Ahem. MEEEEEEEAT. I stole that image from some website, but just look at that meat! It comes on giant skewers. Basically it works like this.
  1. Order drinks
  2. Procure 'salad' from 'salad bar' (it's got sooooo much weird delicious food unlike a normal salad bar)
  3. Consume salad and little bread puffy things
  4. Dismiss salad plates to waitstaff
  5. Receive big white empty plate
  6. Flip magical card from red to green
  7. Receive meats
  8. Consume meats
  9. Optional: consume dessert
  10. Journey home
  11. Sit on the couch
  12. Repeat after me: "Buuuuuuuuuh"
Such an awesome meal. I wish I'd had a bigger appetite, because I don't feel my gluttony was quite up to snuff that day. Everyone else was in rare form, overeating like champions and admitting defeat only after a few buttons had popped off of their shirts. So Russ? Welcome back to the U.S., where the people are fat and happy, and the meat flows like water.

No comments: