Thursday, June 26, 2008

Shut up already!

With the sales of the RadioShack waterfront campus to Tarrant County College, employees in attendance at yesterday's company-wide meeting asked only the most pertinent questions:

Will we still have nacho Friday?
Can I still have a chair?
When TCC moves in, will we still have air conditioning?
Will we still be allowed to turn on the lights?
Can we still use the E-mails?
What will happen to the internet box?
Can I still drink whiskey at my desk?
If I enroll in classes with TCC, can I use the restroom facilities?

As you can see, employees have priorities strictly in order. Unfortunately, fearless leader Julian Day was unable to answer these questions in spite of their obvious importance. Answers to these questions after a word from our sponsors.

2 comments:

Frye said...

I thought of a few others when I was talking to James yesterday:

- When TCC moves in, will combustion still be a complex sequence of exothermic chemical reactions between a fuel and an oxidant accompanied by the production of heat or both heat and light?

- When TCC moves in, will I still be fat?

- After the move, will I still be permitted to drink whiskey at my desk during work?

Frye said...

Drat I didn't realize you already had the whiskey one. Did we both come up with that separately or did I come up with that? I can't remember now, lol.