Friday, July 18, 2008

And I'll whisper, "No."

OMGOMGOMGOMG Watchmen trailer was awesome last night. I mean .... the Batman movie was great too, but OMGOMGOMG Dr. Manhattan is absolutely perfect. The Comedian is spot on. Rorschach's mask is just right. The scene on mars with the thing and the pointy shinies and the pretty lady and the AAAAAAHHHHHH I NEED IT NOW.

It was really more a teaser than a full trailer, but there was enough of it to make me AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Chrissie and I squealed and held onto each other for fear our squeals would carry us away into the heavens. But anyway yes. I am slightly regretful that I went to the Batman movie at midnight last night, as I did not get home until well after 3 am. Luckily, my dog had been sleeping by the door so I basically just scooped her up into bed and passed out without incident. Boy am I tired. I'm not pass-outy, just loopy and feel like I'm on something. Thank goodness for half-days.

No comments: