Thursday, August 27, 2009

Observation 2: Happy people

Why hello again! I would like to let you know that Mr. Blorpy is blorping well. His blorpiness knows no bounds. He blorped in front of a yappy baby Yorkie and scared it so bad it peed on its master. I laughed for about twenty minutes.

But anyway, I really wanted to talk to you about all the happy people I keep seeing. I'm probably one of them, but I feel my happiness is more a mild contentment than a syrupy ridiculousness. What do you think?

I'm not saying the ridiculously happy people are BAD, but the old me would. The content me just smiles mildly and says "aww." I mean, I think being happy is great! But I feel bad for unhappy people, because they have to look at the happies all the time. And believe me, when you are unhappy, that is all you CAN see. Constant reminders of how unhappy YOU are comparatively speaking.

Therefore, I would like to start a mildness campaign. Let us all be mildly happy. Stupidly happy people can give some of their happy to the unhappies and solve all our problems! Yaaaaay milditude! Oh no! My expression of milditudinous joy may be interpreted as ridiculous happiness. The mildpolice will get me!

Wait...I think we've seen this movie before...

No comments: