Tuesday, November 11, 2008

That Thing Between Your Ears

I think Bill Hicks had it right when he said "the next revolution is gonna be a revolution of ideas. " I'd say that's a fairly accurate description of the blogging phenomenon. Well, if it can be called such...

But anyway... My birthday week has concluded and I have ushered in my quarterlife with warmth, family, and friendship. From Wednesday to Sunday, I did not pay for a meal. It was quite fantastic.

Thanks to all my wondermus friends for coming to my party, which was more dinner and beers and just good conversation. I guess that's what adult parties are. I dunno... I have a hard time calling anything a party where Rock Band is not played, a household item is not broken, and no one calls your mother a prostitute. OHHHHH!

Right! So good times abound. Life is grand, and that doesn't make for very good journalblogging.

No comments: