Friday, September 19, 2008

I'll keelaul ye, and throw yer bones to the fishes.

Pop a bottle o' grog and grab yer wench; it be Talk like a Pirate day. If ye already be a pirate, ye cen talk like a landlubber.

So lend me yer ears while I tell ye a tale of... oh screw it. It would take 3 hours to write my post that way. Anyway, this post is going to be short.

DSCARMON James, you look like a prison guard when you wear the following colors together:
Olive Shirt
Khaki Pants

Sorry, but that's the way it goes. And now, I'm off to posit theories about the continued and unjustly prolonged constipation of Floridian orange-growers. My luncheon discussions are just fascinating.

2 comments:

D.S. Carmon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D.S. Carmon said...

I'll thank you not to use the name on my fake ids on the internet. Additionally, you are wrong, wrong, wrong. I look like a young, urbane, genteel-man about town, and I'll not have any of your skulduggery with regard to my personal effects.