Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SPOoooooooooooooon!

Or maybe that should be SPPOOOOOOOOOORE. That's why I'm tired today. Stupid videogames; making me all tired and stuff. Anyway, so how is my favorite internet today? Is hims being a good boy? Hmmm? Is hims?

Right, so what's important is that I survived the weekend. Friday, I went to Gingerman by myself and had a few drinkies. A cute, but awkward fellow started to strike up a conversation, but I am retarded and answered incorrectly to the question "do you like baseball?" and forever ruined any chances I might have had with this strong (geeky), silent (socially awkward) knight in shining armor (shorts and a plain t-shirt).

Saturday, I played with my cousin's twin 5-year-olds, and had delicious food at my aunt's house for my grandma's 84th birthday party. I actually stayed out later with my parents than I did at the bar, and later than I have been going to bed on weekends. Crazy.

Sunday I looked at condos, and had all my dreams dashed by the harsh realities of the current lending market. Just argh. Oh. Also, I took care of Chappaboogie's cats. One of them vomited a UFO-shaped pukedisk. It was kinda nasty. Bowie tried to eat my shoe. No lie. Devo hid, and I thought he had somehow escaped the apartment. That was about the most excitement I had all weekend, man, let me tell you. It's terrifying to think you've just LOST your friend's cat. Frak. Speaking of Frak, where's my new damn season of BSG, you tardbucket sci-fi geeks?

Now it's Tuesday, and I want to go home.

No comments: