Monday, March 16, 2009

The king is dead!

Long live the King! ... of Fighters. Yeah, this weekend taught me two things: I am pretty bad at fighting games (no hard feelings, hon), and I still hate Sundays.

I also learned that my tolerance for amount of anime watched in a day is apparently a full 2 seasons. Twenty-six episodes of Eureka 7 yesterday. Twenty-six, people. I wanted to be out doing something; anything. Buuuut due to my crippling loathing of Sundays, I stayed in my apartment almost all day. I did discover, however, that Uncle Julio's makes a delicious brunch. I had fajita soft tacos with eggs, potatoes, onions, and beef with a little bowl of fruit. So tasty... SOOO tasty.

Anyway, I really don't have much to say today...but It has been a week since I posted so I thought I should at least say hello. Hello! ::wave::

No comments: