Monday, March 9, 2009

My, but that's a big, blue....

...Dr. Manhattan. I saw Watchmen Friday night after constantly plugging my ears to all the midnight show viewers. I have read the graphic novel, but had not read a single review of the moviefilm. Now I have seen it, and I will simply say I liked it. If you want further details, let me know.

Anyway, after I finished recording the podcast on Saturday morning, Jim and I had breakfast at Panera. They had hot cross buns! Holy craps! I will absolutely REQUIRE to know how to make those. So delicious.

Jim headed home after that, and I headed out to Ft. Richardson for my very first official camping trip with friends. In spite of my general uselessness, I had a ton of fun. Maizie came too and mostly stayed out of the way. I think she really enjoyed our little hike through the old fort grounds. I climbed around on things and took pictures of people being silly. We played a huge game of Apples to Apples and all was right with the world.

Maizie slept all day yesterday; she was quite worn out. She does not have the boundless energy of a young dog, but boy was she having fun sniffing things while we were at the camp site. I'm still pretty tired, but am very glad I went! I'm so buying my own tent for the next time though. I want one of those tents that just magically pop up, though. I don't think I'm coordinated enough otherwise.

I'm having trouble staying awake at work. Hoo boy. Happy Monday!

No comments: