Monday, December 15, 2008

Okay, Christmas season may begin.

I've been resisting and pushing and kicking my feet like a child, but I will finally give in and open my Scroogey heart to the Christmas spirit. This weekend marked the first of several Christmas celebrations of which I will be part. Friday night, DSCarmon and I put together my new computer (Christmas gift to self). Saturday morning at from 8 to 1 pm I helped my mother decorate her Christmas tree. Thereafter I ran home, tidied up a bit, played with my dog briefly, changed clothes, ate a quick bite, and headed to Circle Theater for their production of A Very Merry Unauthorized Children's Scientology Pageant. I'd like to take a moment to discuss that with you, by the way. Have you heard about our lord and savior L. Ron Hubbard? The L stands for "love!" Right. Anyway, after that I went back to the house and made a sammich. Then I walked Maizie and then I got ready for the first Christmas party of the season. There was apparently a requirement to get presents, but I missed the memo (everyone missed the memo) so now I am scrambling to figure out thoughtful and not-too-expensive gifts for people. My poor wallet... My poooor, poor wallet.

Yesterday, I did some podcasting, took a nap, and went to lunch with my best friend from high school and her family. Cheesecake factory. Yum. YUUUUMMMMMM. Now I am back at work, and wish to be elsewhere. Whee! Bye now!

No comments: