Monday, December 29, 2008

Remembery.

This post is dedicated to the year 2008, and the fact that I am incredibly bored with nothing at all to do at work today. My memory is not at all what it used to be, and I can say with utter honesty that I cannot remember what I was doing in January. I know that I worked, and that the contents of my desk at work have not changed very much. I know what product I was working on, as I still have all my documentation. I do NOT, however, have any idea what my home situation was, or the status of my friendships (with one notable exception) or who I was dating. Was I even dating? You get the idea. So for this year's recap, I am using lines from my blog to document each month. That is why I started this thing in the first place.

January - Apparently I kept Mason's dog for a week. This is when my carpet was destroyed. I also saw Play! and seethed angrily about the crowd in attendance.
February - Apparently I did nothing until the end of the month, at which point I went to a potluck and a zombie party. Did I go out for Valentine's day? I haven't a clue.
March - THE PILOWS! AAAAAAHHH! Amazing show. I actually remember it. I also went on a date to a comedy show.
April - Eddie Izzard show! Laughs! Merryment! Hilarity! Started a podcast! A homecoming, and celebratory meat. I got a doggie and she is the cutest little wuggy uggy smushyface. Busy month.
May - Failed an audition for a voice acting gig. Apparently I didn't do anything else.
June - Anime convention, Indian Food, and retarded work people.
July - I went to an aquarium. Hold back your excitement. Fireworks went off and were loud. Everyone's A Little Bit Racist. Uncle Lew has lost his funny.
August - Armin van Buuren. This show was awesome. I got to dance like a lunatic, and nobody even glanced at me.
September - Got to see my faraway friends in Toronto, ON. Miss you guys!
October - I think there were some parties, and I hugged my doggie.
November - I entered quarter life crisis mode. Other people also had birthdays. As I said, contentment does not breed decent blog posts.
December - Mingo Fishtrap, Jim Gaffigan, Chris Onstad, new computer, Scientology, and Christmas.

Apparently, it has been a very lovely year. Cheers, and I'll see you in '09.

No comments: