Thursday, December 11, 2008

Remember, Remember the 6th of December

I haven't done much of note lately, but the past weekend was certainly fun! I saw Mingo Fishtrap live at McDavid Studio on Friday the 5th, and drove to Austin to see Jim Gaffigan perform and go to a book signing for Chris Onstad. The drive home was difficult, as we didn't leave the book signing until midnight. Upon my return, I spent one day healthy, and the next two sick. Here it is Thursday already, and I haven't had much of a week. Looking on the brightside, it's only 2 days until the Very Merry Unofficial Scientology pageant. I'm terribly excited to watch 12-year-olds make fun of Scientology. Then there is a party of Christmases, and Sunday I will see my old high school friend that I haven't seen since last Christmas! Wheefun! This is the busiest time of year. Deck the halls and run around nekkid. I probably won't post until after Christmas. Later, Internet.

No comments: