Friday, January 2, 2009

December is dead...call me... January...

Well, another year beneath our belts, and what have we to show for it? Recession, panic, and LOOTING IN THE STREETS OH GOD RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE.

That's a bit of New Year's hyperbole, but here are just a few things I'm looking forward to in the coming months:
  • New anime: Slayers: Revolution season 2 comes out soon! Ghost Slayer Ayashi comes out as well. SOUL EATER FINALLY GOT PICKED UP HERE! YEEE! Later in the year, I'm sure there will be more stuff I get excited about.
  • New games: Gonna pick up Rock Band II for my Wii and the new Prince of Persia for my computar. Beyond that, I don't know!
  • New gadgets: I will buy an ebook reader this year, and a new hard drive for my computer.
  • New stuff: I'm making a list of furniture/apartment stuff that I am going to start saving for.
  • New job: (or trying anyway)
Anyway, Cheers, and welcome to the new year. Ta!

No comments: